As Mahatma Gandhi has said, “Cleanliness is next to Godliness”
Honourable Prime Minister Shri. Narendra Modi has highlighted the importance of cleanliness and has announced ‘Swachh Bharat Abhiyan.’
Carrying forward the same legacy, Shree Swaminarayan Gurukul International School took an initiative for Cleanliness drive across many cities of Southern India with a noble cause to nurture young minds with value-based education. We feel happy to share, Divine International School inculcate true education through three forms – Vidya, Sadvidya and Brahmavidya.
So, we at Divine foster hygiene through:
- Students wash their hands with a hand wash – before the meal, after visiting a toilet, after playing.
- Children are being inspected regularly and guided to maintain personal cleanliness as well.
- During parent-teacher meetings too, guidance is being provided regarding the individual health of the students and their cleanliness habits.
- For keeping our school campus clean, regular daily inspection is done before the class.
- School classrooms, toilets, kitchen, water tank etc. all are regularly cleaned.
- Deworming tablets are provided.
- Plantation and cultural activities are encouraged.